We value creativity, innovation and integrity and we're not afraid to challenge ourselves and others. All our people are passionate about the business. Matiim prides itself in having an exciting, fast-paced, learning-oriented and team-driven environment.
Our team is the core asset for us which is continuously seeking opportunities to make sure of organizational success and provide outstanding value to the business. As a team player you work with inspiring, motivated, talented, dedicated, curious people in an energetic, fast-paced environment for organization success. Each team member is contributing directly to the success of Matiim and its customers. Matiim respects and appreciates you as an individual for, your capabilities, skills and impact you make in its success journey.
No of Openings: 1
Job code: VER/PM/2018
- Effective client communication – listen, identify and understand client requirements (both said and unsaid)
- Take additional responsibilities when needed, develop and follow work procedures
- Demonstrate strong analytical capabilities: generating ideas, insights and innovative problem-solving abilities
- Independently handle end to end primary market research (qualitative and quantitative) based consulting projects (market sizing, tender mapping, hypothesis development and testing)
- Write industry reports across pharmaceutical value chain involving competitive intelligence (primary CI) and tracking marketing strategies by competitors
- Perform quality checks to ensure high quality work without any client issues
- Ensure timely delivery of client requests and meeting the agreed specifications
- Proactive and innovative thinking to approach problems
- Multitasking, collateral development and business development support
- Effective delegation and management of analysts and senior analyst(s) for multiple research projects
- Impart domain specific training to team members
- Strong interpersonal skills
Work on process improvement initiatives (guidelines, process charts, training) to enhance productivity of team members
No of Openings: 2
Job code: VER/IN/2018
If you are a graduate looking for real time business experience in consulting industry, we offer internships for potential minds. What you can expect from us:
- Being an intern means more than getting involved in the day-to-day running of the business
- Exposure to real time challenges in project execution in a vibrant environment and gain real world experience
- Working in close relationship with the brightest like minds and learn the best practices in industry which will help you to become a real professional in future
- Will get an opportunity to work on real approaches and strategies in consulting environment
Nature of Internships:
- Seasonal interns: MBA/ college students engaged to work on a project that may require additional help for a period of time. Mostly in the summer but during the year as well.
- Academic Intern: College/university students hired through a formal program with a recognized academic internship program that gives academic credit in exchange for work experience.
- Summer Intern: College students in pre-final year of their coursework and who are willing to learn beyond their academics during summer vacations.
Final year students or fresh pass outs from pharma, life science, MBA and engineering background.
The internship role comes with attractive compensation